Alert 1 is one of the medical alert system companies that has got years of experience in the sphere and a variation of products and packages to offer to their customers. Alert1 is one of the best-known companies in the sphere of medical alert systems in the U.S. The company offers a fair amount of services and a number of monitoring devices at very agreeable cost. They do not practice long-term contracts and are pretty popular among senior customers.Visit site
Alert1 has its headquarters in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. The company dates back to 1988 and now has got a history of 27 years in business. First the company was called AlertOne, however, it is better known under Alert1 name and they are very popular not only in Pennsylvania but also nationwide.
- Alert1 medical alert system includes a base unit with a very sensitive microphone as well as help buttons.
- Alert1 medical alert system is easy to install and operate.
- Mobile 911 call option is available.
- Automatic fall detection is also offered as an optional service for extra cost.
- Battery life in cases of power outage is up to 24 hours.
- Monitoring range is up to 600 feet in an area without few obstructions. Indoors the monitoring range is about 250 feet.
- One subscription offers monitoring service for 2 people living in one household.
The monitoring equipment includes a monitoring base unit as well as a wireless help button that comes in the choice of a necklace or a bracelet.
Standard package in Alert1 costs $25.95 per month (which is a price for annual plan). There are also options of quarterly or monthly billing. Alert1 does not practice any activation or installation charges or fees.
The company offers several options of customer support. Mainly, it is telephone and email. No Live Chat.
The company has got their Better Business Bureau (BBB) page – you can also check their rating and read feedbacks here.
Accredited member at Consumer Affairs
- There are no long-term contracts.
- No installation and activation fees.
- Fall alert detection feature is available.
- There is an option of a voice extender (for add. $99) – great for big and spacey homes.
- The company does not have its own in-house monitoring center and it might be a reason why some customers will find it as a drawback of a company.
- Short battery life.
- No Live Chat
Alert1 is one of the oldest medical alert system companies in the country that is able to provide both experienced and high-quality medical service for seniors and all people with need in such assistance. They also offer pretty reasonable prices for their services one of their minuses is the short term of the product’s battery life.