Medical Care Alert is one of the medical alert systems that are chosen by seniors and their caretakers for the simplicity of use, reliability as well as affordability. Medical Care Alert is designed to help families with senior members who need additional help due to some health issues or simply age. It is a well-thought of system, easy to use and quite favored by many customers.Visit site
Medical Care Alert
Medical Care Alert system is a product of by American Response Technologies, Inc. It is based in Michigan and uses only highest quality BOSCH equipment. The company works with the U.S. based and EMT certified operators and has gained an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Medical Care Alert system is easy to install and use and it takes just several minutes for the system to start working.
- The system allows an operator to communicate with a person all around the house – with a “whole house” speakerphone 2-way system, which is really convenient in case of person falling accidentally.
- Monitoring range is 1,000 – for buttons that send signal a base console.
- Medical Care Alert offers lockbox option for extra money and it is a special lock with a place inside to keep house keys safely.
- GPS Pinpoint is a very helpful tool for location detection – extra price.
- All help buttons are waterproof; one can wear them in a bathroom or a shower.
- All Medical Alarms Care operators and specialists are EMT Certified Agents.
Medical Care Alert system consists of a monitoring base unit and wireless help buttons that should be worn either as a necklace or a wristband.
The price of the Home System is $27.45 per month; the Home&Yard System with 2-way voice pendant costs $32.04 a month; the Home&Away Elite System with GPS is $36.62 a month; Fall Detection System is available as an optional upgrade for the Home or Home&Away systems for an additional $10.00/month. No activation fees.
There are several options for customer support: they are telephone and email as well as a contact form.
The company has got their Better Business Bureau (BBB) page – you can also check their rating and read feedbacks here.
Consumer reviews can be found at trustpilot.com
- No installation and activation fees.
- No long term contracts. Customers are able to cancel subscriptions for the services any time.
- Award winning customer service; systems for every lifestyle and budget
- Not so many optional features offered.
Medical Care Alert system is a pretty good choice for people who need extra care and frequently stay at home alone. The system is offered at average at the market price range and, though, lacking some features, is still pretty reliable. Its BBB rating is really good and it has got a lot of other benefits (like the lack of installation and equipment fees), which are favored by many.