Rescue Alert is a very good option for people on tight budget. It's got a basic set of features plus a few extras all at very attractive prices, if compared with other companies. The company has got a very good reputation with regards to their services as well as to the equipment and support; they also have an in-house operating monitoring center, which is a real plus from the point of view of many customers.Visit site
Rescue Alert dates back to 1986, thus, it is not a newbie in the sphere. The company has got experience as well as reputation; they are A+ accredited with BBB and have no complaints with them for the recent years, which is definitely a very elaborate indicator of quality.
- Rescue Alert offers the choice of several base console options.
- There is a RA400 console for the basic plan.
- Emergency buttons (a pendant and a bracelet) are both waterproof and are major means of communication with a basic unit.
- The service offers 911 mobile call option in cases of necessity.
- It does NOT have the feature of automatic fall detection.
- It has an actual range of 600 ft .
- Backup battery can last up to 60+ hours – it is hard to find the option that can offer longer term.
- Automatic testing of equipment is presupposed by the service in order to make sure it runs without problems.
- One of the features offered by the company is RA Minders – it is a service that reminds a person about the medicine to be taken or tasks to be performed. It is deadly useful for very senior citizens.
- One more feature, Med Ready, comes with a service and represents a medical dispenser that helps to keep pills in order (presupposed for 28-day therapy term).
- Yet another option is a Line Grabber, which allows a person to make a call with no regards to broken line.
- The company is UL listed and has got a certificate from ETL.
The equipment set consists of a base unit as well as emergency buttons (a pendant and a bracelet).
Rescue Alert has got a basic version (RA400 Alert System, landline) that costs around $19.95 as well as MXD Medical Alert System with a price of $21.95 a month. There is also a 3G version with a cost of $37.95 a month. They also offer 30-day risk-free guarantee for trial.
- Rescue Alert employs only EMD Certified monitoring center employees. They work 24/7 and ready to help any minute.
- The company has more than 20 years of experience and they also offer Language Line Services for the independent translation up to 150 languages.
The company has got their Better Business Bureau (BBB) page – you can also check their rating and read feedbacks here.
- Language Line service support in 150 languages.
- Rescue Alert can work equally well either with landline, or cell phones, or VOIP phone systems.
- It is easy to use and install.
- All emergency buttons are waterproof.
- There are probably not so many features as other systems offer. No premium features like fire and smoke detection, for instance.
- No Live Chat
- It is necessary to notify the company in writing in case you’d like to terminate their services. In case you do not, they will go on billing your credit card before you write.
Rescue Alert is an old and reputable company that offers good basic medical alarm service for seniors. They offer very competitive prices and are much more affordable if compared with other companies. They have got good equipment and professional monitoring center stuff. And they are very popular with many seniors and not without a reason.