Top10MedAlertSystem.com “Senior Care” Scholarship
At Top10MedAlertSystems.com, we focus on the most recent and unbiased information about products and services in the sphere of medical alert systems for seniors. We provide reviews based on research and real customer feedback and we do our best by making our efforts useful to a senior community.
Our “Senior Care” scholarship is designed to raise awareness to the issue of aging and senior care. It is also primarily aimed at the students who either have an adult member of a family, or have got caregiving experience with seniors.
two awards for the 1st and the 2d places:
Scholarships from Top10MedAlertSystems.com can cover either tuition and/or books.
Duration of Fund: One-time gift
Deadline: March 30th, 2017
Winner Announced: April 30th, 2017
Students Eligibility Requirements:
- Current undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college/university in the U.S.
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance to an accredited institution is required.
In order to participate students are to write an essay on the following topic:
“The effect of medical and technological progress on the lives of seniors – has it allowed them to live better and more independently?”
An essay should be at least 800 words long and is supposed to contain a comparison example from a student’s own family, or from their caregiving experience. The comparison can be made between the living and caregiving conditions of great-grandparents and grandparents. Answers the following questions are expected: how much more aging is now taken into consideration and paid attention to (than before)? How much advances in medicine and technology affected the change? Have seniors become happier? More independent? Or not?
Make sure the essay is original (not copied or rewritten), concise, and follows the rules logic and structure. Try to provide your own critical approach while giving your answers, prove your statements and provide your experience.
- Email your signed essays with your full name, university name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30th, 2017.
- Submit your essay in a Word document document.
- One person can send only one entry.
- Once submitted, your entry will become property of Top10MedAlertSystems and can be used by us for any purpose.
- We do not accept entries that contain any plagiarized material or are off-topic. Submissions of the sort will result in disqualification.
- Please note there is no cost or charge to apply for this scholarship.
For inquiries, email email@example.com.